Coordinate and manage the business operations of Gustine ISD including accounting, budgeting, payroll processing, and purchasing.
- High School graduate or the equivalent; College Degree in Accounting or a related business field preferred and factor in compensation
- Book Keeping Experience
- Payroll Experience
- Personnel Record Keeping Experience
- Financial Record Keeping Experience
- Experience with TxEIS Software a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs
- Work with Superintendent to prepare and maintain the budget within the guidelines of the accounting system mandated by the Texas Education Agency.
- Maintenance of personnel records.
- Make routine decisions in accordance with established priorities and policies.
- Maintain accounting procedures on computerized bookeeping system as per the accounting system used by the Texas Educaiton Agency.
- Prepare and maintain federal program budgets and reports
- Other duties as assigned.
Terms of Employement:
Twelve month employee
Salary dependent on experience