Assistant Business Manager/Superintendent Secretary
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Reports to the Superintendent.
Responsible for assisting the Business Manager in:
- oversight of all financial and business operations of the district's financial activity to ensure legally sound and effective management practices,
- monitoring the managemnt and investment of all district funds and ensure they are adequately protected,
- serving as the chief financial advisor and budget advisor to the superintendent and board of trustees,
- assisting and managing the business operations of the district including accounting, payroll, and purchasing,
- assisting the Superintendent
HS Diploma; Bachelor's degree in business (or governmental areas) preferred. A background in accounting and/or experience with Texas Public School business related services a plus. PEIMS knowledge/experience a plus.
Loraine ISD is located about 1 hour west of Abilene on I-20. We are an EC-12 campus with 37 total employees and ~165 students. We pride ourselves on being a small, family like district that provides an exceptional education to students and a desirable working atmosphere.
Please visit our website at www.loraine.esc14.net for district information.
For more information, please contact Dustin Anders, LISD Superintendent at 325-737-2225 or via email at email@example.com.