JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!!Clyde CISD does all hiring through Searchsoft. To apply go to www. Clydeisd.org.
In the upper left corner under “quicklinks” choose “Job Openings at Clyde CISD”
This will take you to Searchsoft where you will create an account.
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
If you have a passion for science and a gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you. We are currently recruiting for a new science teacher to join our outstanding faculty of teachers for the next school year. You must have a solid understanding of the state curriculum standards and have experience closing the achievement gap, and you must also develop engaging and innovative lessons that allow our students to grow academically, socially and emotionally. You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm. The ideal candidate also believes in collaboration with other colleagues and promotes understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment.
Become an Instructional Team Member of the the Clyde High School Staff.
* Bachelor's degree from accredited university
* Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned
* Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
* Knowledge of core academic subject assigned
* General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
* Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
* Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
* Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
* Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
* Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
* Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
* Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.