Roby CISD Teacher/Coach- Social Studies 2020-2021
At Roby CISD, we are a small, personal, close-knit community located 45 miles northwest of Abilene where our staff, administrators, and school board members truly care about each individual child. We are an B rated district serving over 300 students. We offer strong academic programs and a wide variety of extracurricular activities. We will make sure that every student finds a place to belong, a passion to pursue, and a love for learning that will serve them well beyond the years they spend with us.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned
- Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
- Knowledge of core academic subject assigned
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Clear and valid Texas Commercial Driver’s License with Bus certification or the ability to obtain is required.
- Head softball coach
- Assistant Girls basketball
- Assistant Cross country
If interested in applying for this position, please contact Angel Pantoja, Athletic Director at email@example.com.