ROBY CONSOLIDATED INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Announcement for Employment Opportunity
- Position: Cubhouse Daycare Substitute
Roby Consolidated Independent School District is looking for substitutes who would like to sub at our school daycare.
- Possess a valid TX ID/DL
- Proof of birth certificate and social security
- High School Diploma/Transcripts or GED certificate
- Pass a background check
- There will also be the requirement of taking and passing required courses (24 hours minimum annually)
- Must be able to lift tiny humans. I cant specify a weight for that, but up to 40lbs.
- Applicants: Please apply through the Region 14 Education Service Center’s website.
*Applicants for all positions are considered without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminating employment practice.
In accordance with Title IX, the district does not discriminate on the basis of sex and is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities. The requirement not to discriminate extends to employment. Inquiries about the application of Title IX may be referred to the district’s Title IX coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both.
Inquiries about the application of Title IX to employment should be referred to Title IX Coordinator. (Misty McWilliams, High School Principal, 141 South College Street, P.O. Box 519, Roby, Texas 79543, firstname.lastname@example.org, and 325-776-2222.)