Provide leadership and technical assistance in the areas of drug/violence prevention/intervention, safety prevention/mitigation, and mental wellness promotion to contracting schools districts.
- Masters Degree preferred
- Five years of successful teaching experience or experience in a related field required
- Knowledge and skills appropriate for developing and implementing drug and safety prevention programs for students
- Oral and written communication for the educational community
- Ability to present staff development
- Technology skills to complete job requirements
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Develop and present factual and informative classroom programs to children and youth regarding the prevention of illegal drug use, bully harrassment, self-harm, dating safety, technology safety and other violence prevention and mental wellness promotion issues.
- Provide assistance to school district personnel in the implementation of local violence prevention, trauma informed care and grief informed care curriculum.
- Provide safety audit support and assistance to districts.
- Promote activities to support safe and healthy students.
- Coordinates related services to meet program objectives.
- 209 day contract, Paygrade 2
- Salary Based on Experience
All interested applicants must submit the following items:
- Professional resume with references
- Complete ESC 14 Online Application
- Please send these files in a seperate email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Employment Affidavit Form - Download
- Criminal History Record Inquiry Form - Download