To apply for this job go to www.clydeisd.org, under quicklinks in upper left hand corner choose "Job Openings at Clyde CISD".
This Job will close on February 18, 2019
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
*Effective written and verbal communication skills, excellent teaching skills, interpersonal relations skills, time management and organizational skills, administrative skills, problem-solving skills, research skills, and extensive knowledge of various Spanish teaching materials. He/she must also be compassionate, patient, observant, detail-oriented, creative and think outside the box.
Specific work elements
- Spanish grammar, spelling, pronunciation, vocabulary and composition;
- guiding students on conversational Spanish;
- teaching students about Spanish language literature, culture and history;
- creating engaging lesson plans;
- planning classroom activities to motivate students;
- preparing visual aids;
- grading homework and exams;
- coaching students individually or as a group;
- communicating with parents and other teachers about a student’s progress; and other tasks as assigned
- instructional tutorials