Full time cafeteria worker 6 am to 2 pm Monday thru Friday.
Must be able to pass criminal background check, fingerprinting, drug test, and obtain Food Handler's certification.
- Be able to lift 40-50 lbs
- Stand on feet for long periods
- Work as a team
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Basic math skills
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Have a friendly and positive attitude
- Complete daily paperwork as needed
- Money handling
- Read, follow, and scale recipes
- Attend all district and regional trainings as directed
- Good communication skills
- Be able to follow all policies and regulations at district, state, and federal levels
- Complete all tasks as directed
Food service experience and money handling experience helpful. Food Handler's certification helpful as well, but can be obtained within 60 days of hire date.