To apply for this job - go to www.clydeisd.org
under "quick links" (upper left side) choose "Job Openings at Clyde CISD"
1. Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of district’s curriculum
program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
2. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles.
3. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency,
board policies, and administrative regulations.
4. Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and
equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
5. Conduct assessment of student learning styles and use results to plan instructional
6. Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for
special education students according to guidelines established in Individual Education
7. Work with other members of staff to determine instructional goals, objectives, and
methods according to district requirements.
8. Plan and supervise assignments of teacher aide(s) and volunteer(s).
9. Use technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
10. Help students analyze and improve study methods and habits.
11. Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing.
12. Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned. Sponsor outside
activities approved by the campus principal.
13. Be a positive role model for students, support mission of school district.
14. Create classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical,
social, and emotional development of students.
15. Manage student behavior in accordance with Student Code of Conduct and student
16. Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials,
17. Assist in selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
18. Establish and maintain open communication by conducting conferences with parents,
students, principals, and teachers.
19. Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents, and community
20. Use effective communication skills to present information accurately and clearly.
21. Participate in staff development activities to improve job-related skills.
22. Keep informed of and comply with state, district, and school regulations and policies for
23. Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other
24. Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serve on staff committees as required.
25. Perform other duties as assigned.