Roby CISD Elementary Education Teacher
At Roby CISD, we are a small, personal, close-knit community located 45 miles northwest of Abilene where our staff, administrators, and school board members truly care about each individual child. We are a B rated district serving over 300 students. We offer strong academic programs and a wide variety of extracurricular activities. We will make sure that every student finds a place to belong, a passion to pursue, and a love for learning that will serve them well beyond the years they spend with us.
- Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth.
- Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society
- Knowledge of core academic subject assigned and curriculum/instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with valid Texas teaching certificate
If interested in applying for this position, please contact Jason Carter, Principal of Teaching & Learning at Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org.