ROBY CONSOLIDATED INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Announcement for Employment Opportunity
- Position: Elementary Special Education
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- Length of Work Year: This position will begin with the start of the 2023-2024 school year.
Roby Consolidated Independent School District is looking for a secondary special education teacher who can help our student succeed to their greatest potential.
- Education/Certification/License: Roby CISD requires applicants to hold the appropriate certifications for Special Education.
- Experience: Applicants must have experience in the field of business and be familiar with office technology.
- Special Knowledge/Skills: This is a teaching position. The district expects applicants to be organized, work with students and parents, and follow procedures and directives.
- Applicants: Please apply through the Region 14 Education Service Center’s website.
- Deadline: Applications will be accepted and will remain open afterward until the position is filled.
*Applicants for all positions are considered without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminating employment practice.
In accordance with Title IX, the district does not discriminate on the basis of sex and is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities. The requirement not to discriminate extends to employment. Inquiries about the application of Title IX may be referred to the district’s Title IX coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both.
Inquiries about the application of Title IX to employment should be referred to Title IX Coordinator. (Misty McWilliams, High School Principal, 141 South College Street, P.O. Box 519, Roby, Texas 79543, email@example.com, and 325-776-2222.)