Provide consultative services which seek to improve student achievement by supporting teachers and administrators with curriculum, instruction, and technical assistance for Region 14 districts.
- Masters Degree preferred
- Five years of successful teaching experience required
- Experience in curriculum development and revision preferred
- Experience in school improvement efforts
- Oral and written communication for the educational community
- Ability to present staff development
- Technology skills to complete job requirements
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Assist in monitoring student/campus/district progress in relation to accountability.
- Supervise development, revision, and/or alignment of curriculum.
- Assist districts in disaggregation of student assessment data.
- Provide training, support, and technical assistance to curriculum schools.
- Provide technical assistance and support in the area of school improvement.
- 209 day contract, Paygrade 2
- Salary Based on Experience
- This position is contingent upon funding.
All interested applicants must submit the following items:
- Professional resume with references
- Complete ESC 14 Online Application
- Please send these files in a seperate email to email@example.com
- Pre-Employment Affidavit Form - Download
- Criminal History Record Inquiry Form - Download