Start Date : June 3, 2019
To apply for this job - go to www.clydeisd.org
in the upper left hand corner choose "quicklinks."
under that go to "Job Openings at Clyde CISD"
this will take you to Searchsoft where you will need to create account.
Please also send a resume and letter of interest to Superintendent Kenny Berry at email@example.com
- Coordinate all aspects of the instructional program; serve as Campus Instructional Leader.
- Utilize assessment results to faciliate school improvement.
- Work with students, staff, and parents to develop positive student behavior and a safe and orderly learning environment.
- Demonstrate an awareness of school and community needs and initiate activities to meet those identified needs to the community.
- Coordinate and support non-instructional activities.
- Maintain, grow and foster relationships with all stakeholders.
- Promote the use of technology in teaching and learning process.
- Provide specific, targeted, and frequent feedback to teachers about leveraging instructional practices.
- Maters degree.
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with Mid-Management Certification or Principal Certification.
- Successful teaching experience.
- Campus leadership experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership on district-wide committees and/or district wide activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Leadership, management, and organizational skills.
- Experience with leading campus professional learning communities.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- Define high expectations for staff performance regarding instructional strategies, classroom management, and communication with parents which will yield high achievement results for all students.
- Growth mindset individual who is able to foster an inclusive learning environment.
- Implement, monitor, access strong systems for daily operations.
- Select, develop and recognize the highest quality and best trained staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with all students, staff, and parents, which results in overall satisfaction for those involved.
- Provide an effective, cost efficient operation where resources are budgeted in a manner which meets student needs and instructional goals.
- Ensure a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Foster relationships with central administration, curriculum department, and various leadership components to ensure effectiveness of student performance and building success.